The Tie Maxi Dress
Adjust it to fit however you like with the dramatic super-wide front tie. It's an elevated choose-your-fit kind of summer dress, with a deep but not risque side slit (the perfect amount for nonrestricted movement). Designed to wear casually or dressed up.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, slightly slimmer fitting in the chest but regular around the body (fits true to size).
Kayla is wearing Black in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'10"
Trulee is wearing Black Stripe in a Small with a 35" chest, 27" waist, 35" hips and is 6'1"
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Lycra Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Layer under our Sweatshirts.
- Dress it up or down with a switch of your shoes.
- Layer under a blazer for your work calls.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label (the cost will be subtracted from your refund) – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.