The Highneck Tank Top
High on style, higher on versatility, with its high neck, long-line fitted body and deep scoop hemline, this tank is perfect for tucking in and layering. Made for wearing with bras, because what's worse than a tank that hates bras!?
TLDR: Slim fit body, wide shoulders, higher neckline and scooped hem.
2022 UPDATED: style was updated for easier tuck-ins, there is less of a scoop hem.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT fits with you more fitted through the chest and waist (note: all slim-fit items fit true to size)
Elyse is wearing White in a XS with a 33" chest, 26" waist, 36" hips and is 5'11".
Ivana is wearing Black Stripe in M with a 34" bust, a 29" waist and 41" hips and is 5'8"
Kayla is wearing Olive in 1X with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'10"
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under Sweatshirts, Dresses and Jumpsuits.
- the higher neckline makes a perfect pop of colour under any layer.
- the scoop hem is made for hanging under a layer.
- the perfect match for all your bottoms - from every season.
- a great layer for under strappy dresses or deep necklines.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting in our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions caused by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the rainforest. Read more about this on our details page.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.