The High-Rise Legging
They are high-rise, and not made from polyester—plant-based leggings for comfort, breathability and, of course, sustainability. Comfy, super soft and oh so breathable. Made in our super soft Tencel/Cotton blend in a thick legging weight jersey.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT, fits slim all over (fits true to size).
Kayla is wearing Vineyard and Navy in a XLarge and is 5'9".
Jamie is wearing Black in Small with a 34” bust, 26” waist and 34” hips
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Lycra Heavyweight Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine washes cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Made to wear out (dressed up) or casually.
- Perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- perfect for pre, post and during workouts.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) has more to do with its life span than time (i.e., a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours. However, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label (the cost will be subtracted from your refund amount) – you can choose this option when submitting in our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.