The Flowy Cardigan
A flowy-cardi-layer, AKA your fave warm-weather layer. Made to be tossed on in a hurry, over a tank top when the weather cools, or for a pop of something your outfit was missing. This drapey, jacket-cardi is that easy summer layer your closet has been missing, versatile and classic, so it's doubtful you will tire of it anytime soon.
NEXT RESTOCK: style not scheduled for a restock, limited quantities.
Sizing + Fit: loose fit
Sizing: a generous loose fit, sizes are multi-sized.
Fit: LOOSE FIT, not fitted, drapes loosely off your shoulders.
Marielle is wearing Lilac in XL/2X+ with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Nicole is wearing Black Stripe in Medium/Large with a 36" chest, 33" waist, 43" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer over T-Shirts, Tanks and Dresses.
- hangs just right off your shoulders without slipping.
- goes with everything.
- the perfect summertime coverup.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.