The Ballet Tee
Made for those who maybe once had a dream about ballet. An effortless ribbed tee with a scooped back and mid-length sleeves. This top will make you look all pulled together, but really you're just wearing your new fave tee.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: true to size, a classic fit made for any body type.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, it's a little slim fitting around the chest and waist (fits about half a size large, if you are between sizes size down).
Kayla is wearing Lavender in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Trulee is wearing Guava in a Small with a 35" chest, 27" waist, 35" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Rib (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under our Sweatshirts
- fully tuck in this top with ease.
- half-tuck (just the front) for an effortless look.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours, however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
For international and US orders, please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.