The Wrap Tee
It's a v-neck tee with a top wrapped front, an essential designed to be dressed up or the perfect party on top for virtual meetings. Adjust the top however you like with the tightening or loosening of the tie.
Sizing + Fit: relaxed fit
Sizing: true to size, a classic fit made for any body type.
Fit: RELAXED FIT is a little slouchy in the body, fitting nice and boxier around the waist (fits true to size). *adjust the top layer to fit and cover as you please.
Kayla is wearing Vineyard in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Trulee is wearing White in a Small with a 35" chest, 27" waist, 35" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Lycra Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Wear on a work call.
- No need to tuck in or half tuck
- Tighten the tie if you'd like it a little more slim-fitting at the waist, the top layer is not stitched down (when untied it opens fully up).
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label (the cost will be subtracted from your refund) – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.