The Boatneck Long Sleeve Top
A simple top that is far from boring. With a flattering boatneck, a deeply scooped hemline that leaves all your tucking, layering or front tieing options wide open. Lastly, long sleeves with elevated slits keep comfort and versatility high.
NEXT RESTOCK: New colours in Fall 2021 (stock is limited each season)
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Fit: SLIM FIT, fits with your body (slim-fit items fit true to size)
Marielle is wearing Black in size 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to final finished garment.
- Layer under our Sweatshirts
- It fully tucks in with ease.
- Leave it fully un-tucked and show off the deep scooped hem.
- Half-tuck the front or tie to change things up.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours, however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
For international and US orders, please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale/discounted items are store credit only). If you are in Canada you can choose to use our discounted return label (the cost will be subtracted from your refund amount) – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping, by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.