The Box Tee
**Select Colours On Sale Only
Sizing + Fit: loose fit
Sizing: true to size for a looser fit. If you want it to be less oversized, you can size it down.
Fit: LOOSE FIT, a perfect mix of comfortable and flattering (fits appx 1 size larger than your true size).
Carlie is wearing Black in Medium with a 36" bust, a 33" waist and 38" hips.
Kayla is wearing Earth in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Molana is wearing Black Stripe has a 34D, has 33" waist and 39" hips and is wearing a Large
Athenna is wearing White in size Small.
Anne is wearing Black has a 34" chest, a 26" waist and 36" hips and is wearing a Small.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Looks great with a twisted or half tuck.
- The perfect match for high-rise bottoms (but works well with other rise's too).
- If you want a little-added length, layer a tank underneath.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).