The Boxy T-Shirt Dress
We call it a Boxy Tee Dress, inspired by our bestselling Box Tee. We made it with twisted side seams (with hidden pockets), and a centre back seam is made to take the "boxy" to a whole other comfortable, flattering and effortless level.
*Last Call Items are returnable for store credit only
Sizing + Fit: loose fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: LOOSE FIT. casual and loose, swings away.
Jamie is wearing Vineyard and Blush in Small with a 34” bust, 26” waist and 34” hips and is 5'6".
Kayla is wearing Natural Stripe and Maui in XLarge with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'9".
Marielle is wearing Olive (not in stock) in 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Stripe: please note we do our best to match stripes but in the case of the body being cut on with many seams matching stripes is very difficult/not always possible.
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- dress it up or down with a switch of your shoes.
- wear it over a long skirt or over jeans for a totally different look.
- if you want a little-added warmth on cooler days, layer it under a cardigan.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting in our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.