The Fit and Flare Tank Dress
The simple beauty of a dress that can be worn; to an event, style for work or pair with sneakers. The sweet scoopneck paired with the fit and flare body makes this tank dress a Must-have with a capital M. Also pockets, we probably should have lead with that one, right?
TLDR: the tank version of our 3/4 Fit and Flare.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT, fitted in the bust but flowy everywhere else (fits true to size).
Marielle is wearing Lilac and Black Stripe in a 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist, and 54" hips.
Tatiana is wearing Small in Black with a 34.5” bust, a 26.5” waist and 38” hips.
Jaime is wearing Small in Vineyard with a 34” bust, 26” waist and 34” hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes).
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under our Sweatshirts.
- dress it up or down with a switch of your shoes.
- if you want a little-added warmth on cooler days, layer it under a sweatshirt or cardi.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with it’s life span than time (i.e: a years worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear everyday? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.