The Jersey Jogger Pant
If sweatpants and leggings had a baby. A slim-fitting jogger pant, made in a legging weight Tencel/Cotton blend jersey. These are your new magical comfy pants that will find their way into way more than just your lounging days.
NOTE: Jersey Joggers are a cross between Joggers and Leggings, a legging fit through the hip and legs with the exact fit in the waist as The Jogger Sweatpants.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT, slim in the legs but regular fitting in the waist and helps (fits true to size).
Kayla is wearing Black in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'10"
Trulee is wearing Navy in a Small with a 35" chest, 27" waist, 35" hips and is 6'1"
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Lycra Heavy Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Made to wear casually or lounging.
- Perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- Perfect for pre and post-workouts.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label (cost will be deducted from your refund) – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.