The Rib Tank Top
A ribbed tank with wide binding around the neck and a sleek back seam. An effortless everyday style made with a 2x1 rib which gives both comfort, quality and opaqueness.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, fits along your body (note: style fits about a half size large if you are between sizes size down).
Jamie is wearing Navy and Natural in Small with a 34” bust, 26” waist and 34” hips.
Kayla is wearing Navy and Natural in XLarge with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Rib (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under Sweatshirts and T-Shirts
- scoop neckline makes a perfect pop of colour under any layer.
- the very slightly curved hem makes it perfect for tucking in.
- the perfect match for all your bottoms.
- a great layer for under strappy dresses.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours, however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.