The Scoopneck Jumpsuit
Finally, a suit you can jump in. Probably our most requested style, an every-single-day jumpsuit that can be dressed up, down or underground (IDK about that last one, but we were in a FLOW). Easily step in, cinch at the waist (or not) with the belt, wide cropped leg opening, a scoopneck line and lastly, pockets!! This baby will hold you closely all season long.
NEXT RESTOCK: limited quantities.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT, fits with you more fitted through the chest and hips
Zurry is wearing Black Stripe in Medium with a 37" chest, 30.5" waist, 40.5" hips, and 5’4”.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under Sweatshirts and over T-Shirts
- layer over a t-shirt for a layered look.
- layer a sweatshirt or cardigan over.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.