The Slim Jogger Pant
Everything that bothered us about other sweatpants fixed. It’s a sweatpant with extra sass (class). Made in a super soft and sustainable light fleece, with slim legs and deep pockets. With a slouchy front and we engineered the behind to make sure it fits (no slouchy diaper butt's allowed). These are your new magical sweatpants that will find their way into way more than just your lounging days.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, slim in the legs but slouchy in the front crotch (fits true to size).
Kayla is wearing Navy in X-Large with a 43" bust, 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'10".
Carlie is wearing Natural in Medium with a 36" bust, a 33" waist and 38" hips.
Alyssa is wearing Black in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips.
Marielle is wearing Copper in size 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Spandex Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
Note: Natural colour is the raw yarn, it is totally undyed. You will find natural flecks of darker colours that are part of the yarn and we think adds to the natural look.
- Natural is not fully opaque, so best paired with nude unders.
- pair with the hoodie for a full set.
- made to wear casually or lounging.
- perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- perfect for pre and post workouts.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.