The Sale Slim Jogger Pant
It's a sweatpant with extra sass (class). Made in super soft and sustainable light fleece, with slim legs, deep pockets, and a strategically placed gusset to minimize the friction due to thigh chaffing. We engineered the behind with a slight slouchy front to ensure it fits (no slouchy diaper butt's allowed). These new magical sweatpants will find their way into more than just those lounging days.
TLDR: trouser pockets, wide elastic waist, drawstring, gusset between legs, ribbed leg hem, and slim legs.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, slim in the legs but slouchy in the front crotch (fits true to size).
Molly is 5’5” wearing Azure in XSmall with a 33" bust, a 24" waist and 33" hips.
Alyssa is wearing Black in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips.
Shae-Lynn is 5’6” wearing Copper in M with a 36" bust, a 30" waist and 37" hips.
Katherine is 5’6”, wearing Black in 1X with a 36" bust, 39” waist and 50” hips.
Kayla is 5’6” wearing Eggplant in Large with a 32" bust, a 32" waist and 42" hips.
Marielle is wearing Copper in size 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Spandex Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Natural is not fully opaque, so best paired with nude unders.
- pair with the hoodie for a full set.
- made to wear casually or lounging.
- perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- perfect for pre and post workouts.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).