The Sale Slim Jogger Pant
It's a sweatpant with extra sass (class). Made in super soft and sustainable light fleece, with slim legs, deep pockets, and a strategically placed gusset to minimize the friction due to thigh chaffing. We engineered the behind with a slight slouchy front to ensure it fits (no slouchy diaper butt's allowed). These new magical sweatpants will find their way into more than just those lounging days.
TLDR: trouser pockets, wide elastic waist, drawstring, gusset between legs, ribbed leg hem, and slim legs.
Looking for Black or Pine? Matching set? Check out the Hoodie or The Crewneck Sweatshirt.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, slim in the legs but slouchy in the front crotch (fits true to size).
Molly is 5’5” wearing Azure in XSmall with a 33" bust, a 24" waist and 33" hips.
Alyssa is wearing Black in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips.
Shae-Lynn is 5’6” wearing Copper in M with a 36" bust, a 30" waist and 37" hips.
Katherine is 5’6”, wearing Black in 1X with a 36" bust, 39” waist and 50” hips.
Kayla is 5’6” wearing Eggplant in Large with a 32" bust, a 32" waist and 42" hips.
Marielle is wearing Copper in size 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Spandex Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Natural is not fully opaque, so best paired with nude unders.
- pair with the hoodie for a full set.
- made to wear casually or lounging.
- perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- perfect for pre and post workouts.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).