The Tank Maxi Dress
Your new summer go-to. It's your slim-fitting, everyday summer dress, with a deep but not risque side slit (the perfect amount for nonrestricted movement). Wear it for brunch with friends, under a blazer to work, to the park with kids, or running around doing errands.
RESTOCK: This style will not be re-stocked.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT, slightly slimmer fitting (fits true to size) - looking for a looser/slouchy fit? Go up one size.
Zurry is wearing Cornflower in Medium with a 37" chest, 30.5" waist, 40.5" hips and is 5'4".
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under our Sweatshirts and Layers.
- dress it up or down with a switch of your shoes.
- if you want a little-added warmth on cooler days, layer it under a sweatshirt.
- layer under a blazer for your 9-to-5.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.