The V-Neck Tank Top
A flattering V to keep things cool, all meanings intended. A relaxed-fitting (slightly a-line) body acts as a loose tank around the midsection without actually being loose. And to top it all off, a high racerback with a sleek centre-back seam.
Sizing + Fit : relaxed fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: RELAXED FIT; it's slightly relaxed in the body with a well-fitting chest.
Jamie is wearing Blush in Small with a 34” bust, 26” waist and 34” hips.
Kayla is wearing White in XLarge with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Lycra Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Stripe: please note we do our best to match stripes but in the case of the body being cut on an angle matching stripes is very difficult/not always possible.
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- fully tuck in this top with ease.
- half-tuck (just the front) for an effortless look.
- casual or elevated, perfect under cardigan or jacket layer in the fall.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping, by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.