The Wide Leg Jumpsuit
Finally, a suit you can jump in, an every-single-day jumpsuit for dressing up or down. Easily step in, cinch at the waist (or not) with the belt, wide leg opening, a scoopneck line and lastly, pockets!! The inseam was designed to look great cropped or full length; this jumpsuit will look great no matter your inseam.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, fits with you more fitted through the chest and hips
Tatiana is wearing Small in Black with a 34.5” bust, a 26.5” waist and 38” hips.
Jaime is wearing Small in Natural Stripe with a 34” bust, 26” waist and 34” hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Layer over a t-shirt or tank top for a layered look.
- Layer a sweatshirt or cardigan over.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label (the cost will be subtracted from your refund) – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.