We currently work out of Downtown-ish Toronto, Canada.
The local factory that we use (where all our items are cut and sewn) is basically our neighbour, they are located about 18 km from our office in Toronto - which makes our regular visits a breeze.
The fabric depends on the style. Currently, many of our tops are made out of a buttery soft OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified bamboo cotton fabric blend or Lyocell cotton blend fabric. We focus on natural fibre fabrics that feel great, are comfortable, can be machine washed (in cold) and hangs in all the right ways off bodies. Check the FABRIC+CARE tab on each item to see details for each style.
Starting in 2019, 80% of our fabrics will be knit and dyed in Toronto, using TENCEL blended yarns that have been spun specifically for us. The other 20% we will continue to use a third party supplier who sources yarn all over, using very strict guidelines to ensure sustainable and ethical practices are held.
Our return process is super easy, scouts honor. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on sale or discounted items, yes that means free returns for first timers are not valid during a sale or discount or Last Call items. We do accept returns for unwashed/unworn items that still have the tags on within 2 weeks of receiving your item. You can visit our Returns page for more details.
Unfortunately no, we sell exclusively online to you - the main reason for this is so we can leave out the retail mark-up (read more about that here) which helps keep our prices fair. From time to time we do have pop-up shops, where you can come see our basics in real life, you can follow our blog to stay up to date with those - or even easier subscriber to our newsletter (scroll all the way down and enter your email).
We do not right now, but we do offer a Local Toronto flat-rate shipping option if you are local you can benefit from that fast and affordable rate.
9 times out of 10 that style is a basic and we will be restocking it. But make sure you enter your email address in the sold-out prompt within each style, as you look at it. We keep a list of everyone who is interested and those get this fun little email letting them know when the item is back in stock before anyone else! We also tend to gauge which styles we should bring back based on your interest, so let us know you're interested!
We do not use those clear ploy bags to store or ship our products. We prepare all items folded and nicely packaged in kraft paper, then we use 100% recycled and 1005 recyclable polybags to ship your orders.
Brandy Mercredi, is the founder and designer. She is a veteran in the apparel industry and has worked with many large and small Canadian brands over the past 12 years. Brandy has always felt that style trumped fashion and is constantly inspired by the unique ways people can style a single item. She has worked at several Canadian retailers including Hudson's Bay and Joe Boxer and was design and development lead at mini mioche.
We ship worldwide, but our lowest rates are within North America (Canada and the US). You can visit our Shipping page for more details.
Yes, we'd be happy to help as long as your order hasn't shipped yet. Usually, you have 1 business day, but email us as soon as you realize you need to make a change and we will see what we can do!
We do not wholesale but email us firstname.lastname@example.org as we are interested in collaborating with like-minded stores and brands
WE MAKE REALLY GREAT EMAILS
Get updates on new launches, restocked basics, events and other really great stuff.