To our FRANC friends
With the current situation with COVID-19 I wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are here, wading through this incredibly uncertain and stressful time, with you.
- While we don't have any storefronts or an actual office/studio, we wanted to let you know that during this time we are still shipping orders (and taking extra precautions when doing so).
- Brandy (our founder) is managing all shipping herself so there is no interaction with others - in true isolation with business and family under one roof (😨😉).
- The team of talented people we have the pleasure to work with already working with us remotely (as we are a very lean small business).
- Our factory partner is also taking extra precautions during this time, cutting direct contact with customers (like us) as well as cutting back scheduling, allowing workers to work from home when possible and taking many internal measures to protect staff.
- All returns will sit for 3-4 days before being touched or opened to ensure the appropriate time is given to avoid possible contamination.
- We have offered to help where possible when making gowns, masks, and covers for Canadian nurses and doctors. Hoping to help bridge the gap along with other small businesses in whatever way we can.
We will update this space with any new information as it becomes available.
As always ware here on email, live chat on wearfranc.com, DM us on Instagram and or Messenger if you need anything, want to simply chat or are looking for something.
All this being said, we want to offer you free shipping within North America during this very uncertain time; no code needed. If there is something you need or something that might help to will brighten your day, we want to help by covering the cost for it to arrive to you from now until April. 5th.
Please take care of yourself, your loved ones and those around you.
founder, designer, etc, etc.