We want to make sure you are happy with your FRANC order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for full priced items (store credit only for sale/discounted items) and you can then place a new order for the size or colour you'd prefer.
Our return process is easy you simply need to submit a request via our return portal.
Our Return Policy
Didn't quite work out? Sometimes you have to try before you know! You can return by mailing it back to us by following the step-by-step instructions below.
- Submit a return request within 30 days of your order date: return for store credit or full refund to the original payment method.
- After 30 days: unfortunately, we can no longer accept returns.
- CAD orders: use our discounted return labels, the cost for the return label will be subtracted from your refund/credit. USD orders: your own label will need to be used (we cannot provide prepaid labels in the US)
- Submit a return request within 30 days of your order date: you can return for store credit. Unless otherwise stated on that sale or promo. Sorry, no refunds on sale or discounted items (includes all items purchased with a discount code). Store credit only for sale items.
- NOTE: Referral codes are not considered discount codes.
Condition Of Your Return:
- All garments must be unworn, unwashed, clean and with tags still attached (and untampered). Garments must be in the same original condition as when you received them. And a return request must be made within 30 days of your order date.
- NOTE: A fee (of the cost of goods) will be charged if items arrive in any condition other that what is stated above or the item the will be sent back to customer (with the shipping charges charged back to the customer). Please note items arriving in nonreturnable condition are not ideal for us or you (or the environment) so please if you have a question email us prior to sending.
- We will happily fix or accept defective items within the first week (or two) of ownership (as a defect will show instantly or after the first couple wears). Unfortunately, after a week or two has passed, regular wear and tear will play a larger role in a garments condition. We cannot accept items that has torn, stained, ripped, shrunk, or stitches broken or snagged - we are not large enough to have a mending program, though we hope to offer one as we grow. We try our best to always make items that last a very long time, but sadly we cannot guarantee any specific length of time as this is different for each of us.
Return Finer Details
If you are in Canada you can choose to use our discounted return label and the return postage fee (plus applicable taxes) will be subtracted from your refund (return labels will be emailed to you once your return is approved) OR use your own label at your own cost (no added fees from us).
For US customers you will need to use your own return label as we cannot provide a return label over the border.
If you need a new size or colour, you can use your gift card/store credit from your return to purchase. Unfortunately we are not able to do exchanges.
Gift cards can not be redeemed for cash or refunded unless required by law. All returned items that were purchased using a gift card will be refunded as merchandise credit back onto a gift card.
Refunds for full priced items, will be made in the same form as the original payment.
If your order was returned to sender for whatever reason, the items in your order will be refunded, original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Note: original shipping charges cannot be refunded.
How to Request a Return:
- Head to our Return Portal, enter your order number and the email address used to make your purchase.
- Click on the 'Return Items' button.
- On the next returns page, select the items you would like to return and the reason why you want to send them back. If your item has a defect (please see above under 'condition of your return'), please include as many details as possible and we might be in touch for more info - as we use this info to improve any future issues.
- Choose your preferred return method and review your selections (you can send back on your own or for CAD customers you can chose to use our discounted return label).
- Once your return is approved: a) If you are in Canada and chose to use our shipping label a return label will be emailed to you. b) if you are in the US or in Canada and chose to send back on your own our address will be sent to you via email.
- Be sure to have your package post-marked as a 'return' and sent off within the 14-day period otherwise it won’t be able to be processed as per your request.
Prep Your Return Package:
- Pack the item you want to return in a shipping mailer (if possible reuse your original shipping bag) and secure it shut.
- Stick your return label (either the one we've provided or one you have purchased yourself) on top of the original shipping label (ensure the previous label barcode is totally covered).
- Include a piece of paper (or print off the invoice you received via email) with your name and order # written on it.
- Drop off your package at the shipping carrier's location.
Note: If you are returning multiple items, please include all items in one shipping bag and use one return label (even if some of them arrived in separate shipments or boxes).
When your refund is complete, we'll e-mail you as soon as it has been processed and let you know.