It's not cropped it's just not that long (in the front). This is not your average sweatshirt, it's elevated in style but holds true with the comfort. We fashioned this boatneck sweatshirt with shoulder panels to keep it laying nice on your shoulders, it's a little higher in the front and scooped low in the back. Think; perfect length for high-rise bottoms or for a nice layer to wear over your dresses.
Looks like a basic tee, but if you look a little closer you’ll see it’s actually better. Classic crew neckline meets deep slit hem, and a longer body for layering or butt covering. This top is made for half tucks, full tucks or total untucks — whatever your tuck preference of the day.
A black classic cotton crewneck tee made of 100% organic cotton - so even better than classic. This graphic tee is all business in the front and party in the back, yes like a mullet but a modern graphic, girl power one - it's a thing now.
A must have in every closet. Even those summer-all-year-round type closets. This baby is made for every single day wear. Just pop it on with your favourite pair of jeans and call it a perfect day. You’ll wonder where it’s been all your, perfect hoodie searching life.
The double hood makes this hoodie extra cozy + helps the hood to stand a little higher (no flip-flopping around).
- slight crossover hood makes it cozy, but not stuffy.
- kangaroo pocket, because...well, we don’t need a because it's sorta a must.
- If you want a little-added length, layer a tank underneath.
- goes with everything.
- change up the look with a longer underlayer (the V-Racerback Tank or the Crewneck Tee).
How do you wear a basic sweatshirt? Let us count the ways. Okay, so maybe we won't sit here and count them but we did make this sweatshirt to be worn tons of ways. It's an all season, softest item you own, perfect for every casual day sorta top.
The combo of the banded side slit and relaxed body of this sweatshirt, help it to fall juuust right; rather than bunch-up, pull and sit.
- side slit keeps the banded bottom open and the under-layer less bunchy.
- goes with everything.
- especially good for layering over a tank or a tee (it's why we gave it that clever name). Model is wearing it layered over the V-Racerback tank and the Muscle Tank.
- an "I want it in every colour" type of top.
DRESS IT UP OR DOWN, NO ONE WILL KNOW JUST HOW COMFORTABLE YOU ACTUALLY ARE.
It's a fleece tee, let's be real - but it doesn't look like a simple fleece tee. It's elevated, a basic that doubles as a casual warm tee or an elevated top. The slight a-line fit of the body and sleeves keeps your styling options wide open.