The Trouser Sweatpant
The sweatpant for all those non-sweatpant times. It's classy and sassy all at the same time, mixed with a high amount of comfort. The front seam and no drawstring keep this pant looking like it's all business - the curved back seam ensures you look as good from the behind as you do from the front. It's basically the perfect sweatpant for those that are like, "Nah, I can't do sweatpants."
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, relaxed in the legs and fitted in the behind - fits true to size
Marielle is wearing Black in 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Alyssa is wearing Olive in Small with a
35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Spandex Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- made to wear casually, wearing out, to work or lounging.
- perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- roll up the hem for a slightly more casual look.
- easy to hem if too long or made to be rolled up for a casual look.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.