Sizing + Fit: loose fit
Sizing: true to size - if you are between sizes, we suggest you go for the smaller of the two.
Fit: LOOSE FIT, oversized and comfortable (fits true to size in a loose way).
Marielle is wearing Olive in 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Alyssa is wearing Heather Grey in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Lycra Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer over T-Shirts and Tanks.
- hangs just right off your shoulders without slipping.
- goes with (literally) everything.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with it’s life span than time (i.e: a years worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear everyday? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.