It's a little bit conceited, but we call this: The Hoodie. A must-have in every closet. Even those summer-all-year-round type closets. This baby is made for every single day wear. Just pop it on with your favourite pair of jeans and call it a perfect day. You’ll wonder where it’s been all your perfect hoodie searching life.
Sizing + Fit: loose fit
Sizing: fits true to size (no need to size down).
Fit: LOOSE FIT; it's slightly loose but still flattering.
Kayla is wearing Navy in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Carlie is wearing Natural in Medium with a 36" bust, a 33" waist and 38" hips.
Alyssa is wearing Lavender in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips
Marielle is wearing Copper in size 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk, but it will still have shrinkage if put in the dryer - as home dryers have a much higher heat level).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
Note: Natural colour is the raw yarn, it is totally undyed. You will find natural flecks of darker colours that are part of the yarn and we think adds to the natural look.
- Layer over T-Shirts and Tanks.
- Pair with the Joggers or any Bottoms for a full set.
- Slight crossover hood makes it cozy but not stuffy.
- Kangaroo pocket to hold your hands.
- If you want a little added length, layer a tank underneath.
- Goes with everything.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.