All season jersey, light enough for breathability and layering but heavy enough for decent opaqueness. Feels super soft and comfy yet looks and feels more elevated than the jersey you are used to.
The Highneck Tank Top
High on style, higher on versatility, with its high neck, long-line fitted body and deep scoop hemline, this tank is perfect for tucking in and layering. Made for wearing with bras, because what's worse than a tank that hates bras!?
TLDR: Slim fit body, wide shoulders, higher neckline and scooped hem.
Sizing + Fit: slim fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: SLIM FIT fits with you more fitted through the chest and waist (note: all slim-fit items fit true to size)
Elyse is wearing White in a XS with a 33" chest, 26" waist, 36" hips and is 5'11".
Erin is wearing Black in XS 32 chest, 25” waist and 36” hips and is 5'11".
Ivana is wearing Black Stripe in M with a 34" bust, a 29" waist and 41" hips and is 5'8"
Kayla is wearing Olive in 1X with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'10"
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer under Sweatshirts, Dresses and Jumpsuits.
- the higher neckline makes a perfect pop of colour under any layer.
- the scoop hem is made for hanging under a layer.
- the perfect match for all your bottoms - from every season.
- a great layer for under strappy dresses or deep necklines.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).