The V-Neck Tee
The classic tee, modern fave. A flattering capital V, but not too flattering. An ol' fave with a slight edge, just the kind you've been searching for.
Sizing + Fit: regular fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: REGULAR FIT, Regular, not slim and not loose (the Goldilocks of fits) true to size.
Kayla is wearing Blush in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Carlie is wearing Violet in Medium with a 36" bust, a 33" waist and 38" hips.
Savannah is wearing White in XSmall.
Alyssa is wearing Black in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Jersey (OEKO-TEX 100 certified)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Layer under our Sweatshirts.
- Fully tuck in this top with ease.
- Half-tuck (just the front) for an effortless look.
- Leave it fully un-tucked and show off the back scoop.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours; however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting via our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.