The Paperbag Short
A basic pair of shorts that isn't actually very basic. A super comfy pair of high-waisted shorts with a paper bag top. Wider leg openings for an a-line look, two deep pockets and an elasticized waist, these shorts are perfect for everything summer can throw at it.
Sizing + Fit: relaxed fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: RELAXED FIT, fitted in the waist and hips relaxed around the leg openings.
Kayla is wearing Earth in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips and is 5'10"
Trulee is wearing Blush in a Small with a 35" chest, 27" waist, 35" hips and is 6'1"
Marielle is wearing Black in 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips.
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton 6% Lycra French Terry (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (always a good idea when it comes to all clothes, in our opinion)
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- Made to wear casually or lounging.
- Perfect with any t-shirts, sweatshirts or tank tops.
- Best when tops are tucked fully in.
- Elevated enough that they look good dressed up.
- Figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the formula).
- The amount you wear (wear and tear) something has more to do with its life span than time itself (i.e., a year's worth of wear in a few months, you might start to see wear quicker than a year).
- Plan to wear it every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it's a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours, however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
Please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country for international and US orders.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada, you can choose to use our discounted return label (the cost will be subtracted from your refund) – you can choose this option when submitting in our return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.