The Zip-Up Hoodie
The wait is over; simple, classic made ethically. A must-have quick zipped up layer that'll work over endless amounts of outfits, you'll be wondering where it's been all your life.
Sizing + Fit: relaxed fit
Sizing: fits true to size.
Fit: RELAXED FIT, fits away from your body.
Alyssa is wearing Cooper in Small with a 35” chest, 29” waist, 35” hips
Kayla is wearing Vineyard in X-Large with a 43" bust, a 45" waist and 46" hips.
Trulee is wearing Black in a Small with a 35" chest, 27" waist, 35" hips.
Marielle is wearing Black in 3X with a 49" chest, 41" waist and 54" hips
Fabric + Care: made in Canada
Fabric: 66% Tencel, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex Fleece (OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabric dyes)
Care: machine wash cold + lay flat to dry (fabric is pre-shrunk).
Origin: Made in Canada, from fabric to finished garment.
- layer over T-Shirts and Tanks
- slight crossover hood makes it cozy, but not stuffy.
- kangaroo pocket to hold your hands.
- If you want a little-added length, layer a tank underneath.
- goes with everything.
- figure out your cost per wear before you buy anything (scroll to the bottom of page).
- the amount you wear (wear and tear) something, has more to do with its life span than time (i.e: a year's worth of wear in 3 months, it might start to show wear quicker than a year).
- plan to wear every day? If you can, get a backup (use the cost per wear formula to make sure it’s a good buy for your lifestyle).
Shipping + Returns
We make every effort to process your order within 24 hours, however, orders placed over weekends or holidays may take a little longer. Once your order is processed you will receive an order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation. We offer free shipping on CAD orders over $100 and USD orders over $125.
For international and US orders, please note that shipping does not include duties and taxes as these prices vary by country.
Returns are easy through our return portal. We offer store credit or refund for returns (sale items are store credit only). If you are in Canada you can choose to use our discounted return label – you can choose this option when submitting your return portal.Offset Shipping Emissions
We offset all emissions causing by shipping, by planting and protecting trees in the Amazon rainforest. Read more about this here.Plastic Free Packaging
We don’t ship in individual plastic bags, and we only use recyclable paper and compostable mailers for shipping.